For your and our safety
We have taken every precaution to contain COVID-19 in the best possible way and to offer our guests the best possible protection and security.
- If you need to postpone or cancel your stay due to Covid-19, you can do so without penalty within 7 days before arrival.
The deposit paid can be used for a next stay or it will be refunded.
- Upon entering the hotel, a thermal imaging camera will discreetly measure the body temperature of our guests.
- With our new online check-in tool, you can check-in comfortably and easily from home. In this way we avoid long waiting times at the reception and your holiday at the Dosses can start in peace from the first moment.
- The evening before departure we will be happy to send you the hotel bill by email, so that check-out can be done easily and quickly.
- Our employees are constantly informed about the current Covid 19 measures during internal training. The body temperature of our employees is measured daily and tests are periodically carried out.
- Hygiene and cleanliness are our promise of quality and have the highest priority. All departments clean and disinfect daily according to the HACCP color coding.
- Our rooms and all public places are equipped with dispensers with disinfectant solutions and disinfectant wipes available for you and our collaborators.
- This year it is possible to dine more comfortably taking also into account the social distance. Our staff will spoil you with the usual cordiality by wearing a mask and gloves. Our waiters will serve you at the breakfast buffet, the afternoon buffet and the salad buffet in the evening. To ensure additional security, our buffets will be protected by Plexiglas dividers.
- Of course you can serve yourself at our buffets equipped with gloves and a mask.
- The sauna area and the panoramic outdoor heated swimming pool at 30 ° C are open. Umbrellas and sunbeds are widely distributed in our gardens and therefore offer more privacy.
- Following the Covid-19 outbreak, we have taken all the preventive measures required by safety protocols for the protection of our guests and personnel. We might have to either mitigate or intensify such measures in the near future, based on any new national and/or regional laws and regulations. For this reason, we regret that some of our services may be unavailable at the time of your stay. Due to the current circumstances, there may be changes in the law at short notice. Still, the costs for the hotel will remain the same, as there are numerous preparty works. Therefore we ask for your understanding that the price remains unchanged.