For your and our safety
We have taken every precaution to contain COVID-19 in the best possible way and to offer our guests the best possible protection and security.
- Upon entering the hotel, a thermal imaging camera will discreetly measure the body temperature of our guests.
- With our new online check-in tool, you can check-in comfortably and easily from home. In this way we avoid long waiting times at the reception and your holiday at the Dosses can start in peace from the first moment.
- We give the possibility to buy the skipass directly in the hotel to avoid unnecessary queues at the skipass office.
- The evening before departure we will be happy to send you the hotel bill by email, so that check-out can be done easily and quickly.
- Our employees are constantly informed about the current Covid 19 measures during internal training. The body temperature of our employees is measured daily and tests are periodically carried out.
- Hygiene and cleanliness are our promise of quality and have the highest priority. All departments clean and disinfect daily according to the HACCP color coding.
- Our rooms and all public places are equipped with dispensers with disinfectant solutions available for you and our collaborators.
- This year it is possible to dine more comfortably taking also into account the social distance. Our staff will spoil you with the usual cordiality by wearing a mask.
- Of course you can serve yourself at our buffets protected by Plexiglas dividers equipped with gloves and a mask.
- The sauna area and the heated panoramic outdoor swimming pool at 30°C (in summer) and 34°C (in winter) are open. During summer period umbrellas and sunbeds are widely distributed in our gardens and therefore offer more privacy.
- Our strengths in summer: We want to expand our activity program and make it even more diverse and varied than before. Look forward to adventure and pleasure hikes with Giovanni, high-alpine hikes with Werner and the MTB program with various tours. Our fitness program with wellness trainer Carmen will mostly take place outdoors and with a limited number of participants.
- Our strengths in winter: We want to expand our activity program and make it even more diverse and varied than before. Look forward to a great daily skiing experience with our guide, weekly guided snowshoe and winter hikes with a mountain guide from the Catores Alpine School and many other highlights.
- Following the Covid-19 outbreak, we have taken all the preventive measures required by safety protocols for the protection of our guests and personnel. We might have to either mitigate or intensify such measures in the near future, based on any new national and/or regional laws and regulations. For this reason, we regret that some of our services may be unavailable at the time of your stay. Due to the current circumstances, there may be changes in the law at short notice. Still, the costs for the hotel will remain the same, as there are numerous preparty works. Therefore we ask for your understanding that the price remains unchanged.