For unforgettable days in the Dolomites
Dosses ski service package
- Information session with our ski guide Klaus and our ski instructor Giovanni on Sunday evening
- Great daily skiing experiences with our guide Klaus
- A snow-shoe tour and a winter hike with a mountain guide from the Alpine School “Catores”
- "Mindful 5 senses walk" with our fitness expert Carmen
- One guided ski tour with a mountain guide from the Alpine School “Catores” (extra fee)
- Free-ride on the Sella Massif with a mountain guide from the Alpine School “Catores” (extra fee)
- Ski pass and ski maintenance service (payment required)
- Hotel shuttle to the nearby ski lifts and cable cars in the village
Dosses hiking service package
You can enjoy the following activities:
- Guided recreational walks and high Alpine hiking tours in the Dolomites with our professional guides Giovanni and Werner
- Daily 2 or 3 MTB tours with an expert guide
- Fixed rope route (Schnupperklettersteig) to the Piccolo Cir with a mountain guide from the Alpine School “Catores” (extra cost).
- 1 x sunrise excursion to the Gran Cir with mountain guide from the Alpine School “Catores” (extra cost).
- Daily tour discussion at the hotel in the Luis-Trenker room
- Daily complimentary tea for your thermos flask available in the trekking room
- Free rental of backpacks, telescopic sticks, drinking bottles and hiking maps
- Hiking library
Hotel Dosses ski school service
Our hotel’s own ski instructor Giovanni advises you on choosing the right ski course for you every Sunday evening.
Ski maintenance service
At the Vitalpina Hotel Dosses you store your skis or snowboard in the specially designed ski holders. The highlight: you find your equipment perfectly prepared and as good as new again the next day. Making your skiing holiday in Gardena/Gröden even more fun.
You can get Hotel Dosses ski maintenance service for a small fee.
Dosses mountain biking service package
We offer a very special service to mountain bikers from June to the start of October at the Hotel Dosses in Val Gardena/Gröden, in the middle of the paradise of Dolomites trails:
- Two or three guided trail tours with the MTB guides from the MTB Bike School St. Ulrich every day
- Tour conference
- Healthy meals for active guests
- Laundry service and bike washing station
- Locked bike garage
- For minor breakdowns: tools and a repair area